Downingtown Train Station - Serving AMTRAK and SEPTA (Paoli/Thorndale Line)
198 W. Lancaster Avenue & Stuart Avenue
Downingtown, PA 19335
- Amtrak: (800) 872-7245
- SEPTA: (610) 642-4292
Ticket Office Hours:
- Ticket office is not available at this station.
- SEPTA Lot off Lancaster Avenue – Located west of the westbound station platform with 13 spaces ($1/day).
- Municipal Lot off Lancaster Avenue – Located east of the westbound station platform with 37 spaces; (2 hr. free parking and permit parking).
- SEPTA Employee Only Lot off Viaduct Avenue – Located west of the westbound station platform. ($1/day).
- Municipal Lot off Viaduct Avenue – Located southwest of the eastbound station platform with 42 spaces; ($1/day)
- SEPTA Lot off Viaduct Avenue – Located south and southeast of the eastbound platform with 213 spaces; ($1/day).
- Municipal Lot off Viaduct Avenue next to Park – Located southeast of the westbound station platform with 92 spaces. ($0.50/day).
- There is one bicycle rack available to accommodate a total of 2 bicycles.
- Krapf Transit Route A – Service between West Chester and Coatesville with connections to SEPTA is made at Exton Mall to Bus Route 92.
- SEPTA Fare Zone: Regional Rail Zone 5
- The eastbound (inbound) platform currently is not wheelchair-accessible.
- Located in the western suburbs that is 32.8 track miles from Philadelphia's Suburban Station.
- In 2011 the weekday ridership (boarding) increased to 692 and 90 percent of the 346 parking spaces are utilized.